A good Indian restaurant, specialises in the cuisine of the North of the sub-continent.
So you'll find balti's, biriani's and masala's , plus plenty from the tandoor. They have a few more unusual seafood dishes including those made with mussels, scallops and seabass.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; mains about £11 to £19 (including rice)
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.30, Fri & Sat 12.00-24.00; mains about £11 to £19 (including rice)
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Clapham South Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned