« back to restaurants search results
Memories of India Imperial Wharf7 The Boulevard, Imperial Wharf, Chelsea, London, London, SW6 2UB
Find this good Indian in a new development close to Chelsea Harbour (but closer to the railway than the river).
The menu focuses on the familiar dishes of the northern sub-continent, so expect balti's, bhuna's, korma's and masala's - plus plenty from the tandoor. But you'll also find Gressingham duck, squid and lobster among their listings.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.30; set L £7 (plus 25% off à la carte prices) from mains £7.95 to £27.95; Sun Buffet £10.95
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.30; mains £7.95 to £27.95
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager-type beers.
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page (no vehicle access from Chelsea Harbour)
- Air conditioned