« back to restaurants search results
Shezan16-22 Cheval Place, London, London, SW7 1ES
An elegant Indian restaurant, just north of the Old Brompton Road.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so the tandoor features heavily. Prices match the expensive area, but the food is good.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains £12.00-£19.50
- Dinner: all week, 19.00-23.30; mains £12.00-£19.50
- Seats: 120
- Wine: a well-thought-up list has firm mark-ups, and is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Knightsbridge Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned