A long established restaurant specialising in dishes from the ex-Portuguese colony of Goa.
The menu is based around past-down family recipes – such as ‘proper’ Pork Vindalloo & Sorpotel (made with lamb’s liver, kidney & pork belly).
The cooking standards are high. Their Sunday Brunch is particularly-popular.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun 13.00-14.00; mains about £13 to £19 (including rice)
- Dinner: Tues-Thurs 18.30-22.30, Fri & Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 17.30-21.30; mains about £13 to £19 (including rice)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Putney Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page.
- Air conditioned