A good Indian restaurant, specialising in the cuisine of Nepal.
You'll find all your North Indian 'standards' carefully cooked - the tandoor figuring prominently. They also have a branch in Worcester Park.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 12.00-14.30; mains about £8 to £19
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-22.30; mains about £8 to £19
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Barnes Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned