A top class Sri Lankan restaurant - claiming to give you the authentic food of its northern namesake city.
You'll find biriani's, dosai's, curries, plus dishes from the tandoor.
The building has a shop & cafe at the front, while the rear dining room can also be approached via a side entrance in Gilbey Road.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.30; mains about £7 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.30; mains about £7 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beer
- Nearest station: Tooting Broadway Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned