« back to restaurants search results
Masaledar Tooting121 Upper Tooting Road, Tooting, London, London, SW17 7TJ
A nicely-styled and good-value Pakistani restaurant, set over two floors, offering authentic dishes with delicious flavours far-removed from the run of the mill North Indian 'standards' most often found. Vegetarians have an excellent choice.
All meat is halal, and the restaurant is run along strict Muslim lines, so no alcohol licenses and no BYO. Prices are cheap, but the queues sometimes long.
- Food Style: Pakistani
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-23.30
- Dinner: all week, 12.00-23.30
- Wine: Strict Muslim rules; No License & no BYO
- Nearest station: Tooting Bec Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page