« back to restaurants search results
Rafus Curry Corner22 High Street, Shrivenham, Oxfordshire, SN6 8AF
An excellent Indian restaurant, specialising in the dishes of the north of the sub-continent.
So you'll find all your favourite balti's, biriani's and dansak's plus thali's and plenty from the tandoor. They have another branch at nearby Highworth, which also offers impressive fish specialities.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains £5.95 to £10.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains £5.95 to £10.95
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by good lager style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Swindon
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page