A good Indian restaurant, advertising itself as offering contemporary twists on North Indian dishes.
You'll find all the 'standards' such as bhuna's, biriani's and kurma's plus plenty from the tandoor; all carefully cooked. Individually-cooked poussin, in a variety of ways, is a house speciality.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.00; mains about £11 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £11 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers.
- Nearest station: Swindon Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page