A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the south of the country.
Although you'll find many of the curry house 'standards' listing, it's the Keralan specialities that shouldn't be missed. Prices are modest for the standard of food on offer.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £7 to £9 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; all week, 18.00-23.00; mains about £7 to £9 (including rice)
- Seats: 40
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Tooting Broadway Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned