Find this good restaurant almost opposite Wimbledon Park Underground station.
They specialise in Chinese Hakka cuisine - being the food of Chinese people who have settled in Malaysia, Singapore and some areas of India. So perhaps this was the original fusion food.
You'll find many of your Chinese favourites listed, as well as those with curry sauces and Indian spicing.
Well worth a special visit, if you're in the area.
- Food Style: Chinese Hakka
- Lunch: Tues-Sun 12.00-14.30; mains bout £10 to £13 (including rice)
- Dinner: Tues-Sun 18.00-23.00; mains from about £10 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a well-thought-out list has modest mark-ups
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Wimbledon Park Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned