A good neighbourhood South Indian restaurant, basing its menu on the dishes of the Kerala region.
So expect coconut as one of the main flavourings, and vegetable and fish dishes to figure prominently. The latter are particularly recommended. You'll also find duck, beef and wild boar among the listings - all adding interest, and unusual finds in Indian restaurants.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Thurs, Sat & Sun 12.00-14.30
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-22.30
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Raynes Park
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned