One of three local restaurants offering good North Indian food, with - as their name implies - specialising in dishes from Goa.
You'll find most of the Indian 'standards', familiar nationally in takeaways, but you'll also find dishes such as 'Pumpkin Curry', 'Saag Crab', 'Goan Fish Curry' and 'Lamb Xacutti' - which are highly recommended.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Great Portland Street Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned