One of three local restaurants offering good North Indian food, with - as their name implies - specialising in dishes from Goa, with their traditional Portuguese heritage
You'll find most of the Indian 'standards', familiar nationally in takeaways, but you'll also find dishes such as 'Pumpkin Curry', 'Saag Crab', 'Goan Fish Curry' and 'Lamb Xacutti' - which are highly recommended.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00; mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00; mains £6.95 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Air conditioned