A good South Indian restaurant set over two floors, belonging to the Kerala chain.
As would be expected, fish and vegetable dishes figure prominently, with coconut being one of the main flavourings - while mussels and squid figure among the main ingredients.
Good food at reasonable prices, particularly at midday, when they offer an excellent value set lunch.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30, Sun 18.00-22.30
- Wine: A concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Goodge Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned