A good South Indian restaurant set over two floors, belonging to the Kerala chain - you’ll find it close to the telecom tower.
As would be expected, fish and vegetable dishes figure prominently, with coconut being one of the main flavourings - while mussels and squid figure among the main ingredients.
Good food at reasonable prices, particularly at midday, when they offer an excellent value set lunch.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains about £11 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30, Sun 18.00-22.30; mains about £11 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: A concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Goodge Street Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page