A good and long-standingly-reliable Indian restaurant, offering all the expected standards, including biriani's, korma's plus plenty from the tandoor.
They also offer some specialities from Goa, including Chicken or Lamb Xacuti.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat-Thurs 12.00-14.30; mains about £10 to £21 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; set meals £24.95 (for 2 people); mains about £10 to £21 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Nearest station: Bayswater Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned