« back to restaurants search results
Jamuna38a Southwick Street, London, London, W2 1JQ
A good Indian-style restaurant if serious spending doesn't daunt you.
The menu lists Indian dishes with a modern twist.
These include the likes of 'Peppered Guinea Fowl Breast, stuffed with Cheddar Cheese'; 'Steamed Halibut with Fresh Herbs in a Banana Leaf' and 'Mildly-Spiced Scottish Lobster with Saffron & Garlic Sauce'.
Other main courses might include guinea fowl and venison, as well as the more usual fare.
- Food Style: Indian
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sun 18.00-22.30; set D £30; mains about £20 to £47 (including rice)
- Seats: 50
- Wine: an ambitious list, kicks off at around the £30 mark,, and is pricy throughout. It does include some prestigious bottles, but these would be wasted with strong curry flavours
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Paddington Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Saturday, L all week
- Air conditioned