« back to restaurants search results
Jamuna38a Southwick Street, London, London, W2 1JQ
A good Indian-style restaurant if serious spending doesn't daunt you.
The menu lists Indian dishes with a modern twist.
These include the likes of 'Peppered Guinea Fowl Breast, stuffed with Cheddar Cheese'; 'Steamed Halibut with Fresh Herbs in a Banana Leaf' and 'Mildly-Spiced Scottish Lobster with Saffron & Garlic Sauce'.
Other main courses might include guinea fowl and venison, as well as the more usual fare.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-14.30; mains £13.00 to £36.00
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; set D £30; mains £13.00 to £36.00
- Seats: 50
- Wine: an ambitious list, kicks off at £28, and is pricy throughout. It does include some prestigious bottles, but these would be wasted with strong curry flavours
- Nearest station: Paddington Rail or Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned