An excellent North Indian restaurant set over two floors, and offering familiar biriani's, curries, dansak's and masala's all cooked to a high standard. There are also plenty of offerings from the tandoor. A Children's Menu makes this enormous restaurant ideal for families.
All the meat used is halal, and no alcohol is sold or allowed - although you can buy non-alcoholic Cobra beer.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri 14.00-23.30, Sat 12.00-23.30; Thali’s from £9.50; mains about £8 to £16 (including rice)
- Dinner: Sun-Thurs 12.00-23.00, Fri 14.00-23.30, Sat 12.00-23.30; Thali’s from £9.50; mains about £8 to £16 (including rice)
- Seats: 280
- Wine: No license, but plenty of non-alcoholic drinks.
- Children's portions: Children's Menu
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Bayswater or Royal Oak Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned