A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, where you can eat off 'designer' plates as well as enjoy carefully-cooked dishes from the north of the sub continent.
You find many restaurant 'standards', boosted by luxury items such as duck, lobster and monkfish.
Desserts are also more interesting than those normally found in Indian restaurants, with perhaps 'Multi-seed Masala Bread & Butter Pudding' and 'Tandoori Figs & Apple Muesli Crumble' on offer.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, Sun 13.00-16.00; mains about £14 to £25 (including rice); Thali's from £22; set L £12 (2 courses), £15 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-22.00, Sun 18.00-22.00; mains about £14 to £25 (including rice); Thali's from £22
- Seats: 50, plus 22 outside
- Wine: a well-thought-out list, kicking off at about £16, is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Ravenscourt Park
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating