A good Indian restarant set over three floors, close to Notting Hill Gate Tube Station.
The cooking is assured, with most dishes surprisingly coming from the north of the sub-continent - so you'll find dansak's and masala's; plus luxury items such as duck and monkfish.
Good value for money.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 13.00-15.00, mains about £12 to £18 (including rice); Vegetarian Thali about £18; Sun L Buffet £9.90
- Dinner: all week 18.30-23.30, mains about £12 to £18 (including rice); Vegetarian Thali about £18
- Seats: 56
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at about £18
- Nearest station: Notting Hill Gate Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned