A good Indian restarant set over three floors, close to Notting Hill Gate Tube Station.
The cooking is assured, with most dishes surprisingly coming from the north of the sub-continent - so you'll find dansak's and masala's; plus luxury items such as duck and monkfish.
Good value for money.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Sat & Sun 13.00-15.00; mains about £16 to £21 (including rice); Vegetarian Thali about £15; Sun L Buffet £9.90
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00; mains about £16 to £21 (including rice); Vegetarian Thali about £15
- Seats: 56
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: Notting Hill Gate Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned