A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent. Its food stands out from the crowd in a competitive area.
You'll find balti's, bhuna's, dansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
Desserts include 'Gulab Jamun' (deep-fried dumplings, served in hot syrup) and 'Moong Dal Halwa' (a sweet dish of caramelised lentils, with butter, sugar & cream) as well as the more common Indian ices.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.45, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £5.55 to £12.95; Sunday Buffet £8.55
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £5.55 to £12.95; Sunday Buffet £8.55
- Seats: 120
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (Plus half-price Sunday buffet)
- Nearest station: Ealing Broadway
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned