Find the entrance to this South Indian restaurant rather hidden away in the unassuming doorway of a B & B hotel. A climb of two floors is then necessary to find the reception desk, then a further short walk to the dining room. All this is worthwhile if you're seeking good honest food and excellent value.
Don't expect any trimmings, just café-style and formica-topped tables.
On the food front they offer good dosa's , pilau's and south Indian curries. The set-up has many loyal supporters, and can be very busy.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; set meals from £16; mains about £8 to £13 (including rice); Take Away Lunch Boxes about £5 to £6
- Dinner: all week 18.00-22.50; set meals from £16; mains about £8 to £13 (including rice)
- Wine: a house wine has modest mark-ups
- Nearest station: Temple Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Rooms available