An excellent Indian restaurant, offering a contemporary menu based on North Indian classics.
Main ingredients are more diversified than those normally found in Indian restaurants - and include poussin, crab, sea bass and lobster. Plus many interesting dishes for vegetarians.
Prices are modest for the standard of food on offer, but the restaurant can be busy at peak periods to the point of being overstretched.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 13.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £18.95; set L from £4.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00-23.30, Sat 13.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £18.95; set D £10.95 (before £10.95 before 19.00 only)
- Wine: a concise list, kicks off at £10.95 and is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road or Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned