An excellent Indian restaurant, offering a contemporary menu based on North Indian classics.
Main ingredients are more diversified than those normally found in Indian restaurants - and include poussin, crab, sea bass and lobster. Plus many interesting dishes for vegetarians.
Prices are modest for the standard of food on offer.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £18.95; set L from £4.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 12.00-23.30, Sun 12.00-22.30; mains £6.95 to £18.95; set D £10.95 (before £19.00 only)
- Wine: a concise list kicks off at £10.95 and is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Herne Hill Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned