« back to restaurants search results
Punjab Covent Garden80 Neal Street, Covent Garden, London, London, WC2H 9PA
A good and comfortable Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the Punjab and Northern India.
You'll find bhuna's, korma's and masala's plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-15.00; mains £8.30 to £11.90
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.30, Sun 22.30; mains £8.30 to £11.90
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Covent Garden or Tottenham Court Road Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned