This good Indian restaurant is housed in a former pub, complete with old beams.
They specialise in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, so you'll find balti's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. They have other branches in nearby Gerrards Cross & Marlow.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.00; set L from £12 (2 courses); Sunday Buffet 12.00-14.30 £12 (reduction for children); mains about £10 to £18 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week 18.00-23.00 (Sun 22.30); set D from £24 (2 courses) to £40; mains about £10 to £18 (including rice)
- Seats: 70
- Wine: a concise listhas modest mark-ups, is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, including Sunday Buffet
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Cookham Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned