Find this good Indian restaurant set in a Grade I listed building built by Sir Christopher Wren. The enterprise has conference and hotel uses, but the restaurant is open to all.
The menu is based firmly in Northern India, so you'll find most of your curry house favourites, plus more interesting dishes.
Service is both friendly and professional, making this an ideal place for curry lovers to celebrate a special occasion.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; Lunch Buffet (enquire for details); mains £8 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30; Sunday Dinner Buffet (enquire for details); mains £8 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: A well-thought-out list, is backed up by good lager-type beers.
- Children's portions: A Children
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Sloigh
- Directions: See the map at the top of thi page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned