A good Indian restaurant offering dishes from the north of the sub continent.
So you'll find biriani's bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor. Prices are modest for the quality on offer.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week 12.00-14.30; mains £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains £10 to £14 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Twyford Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned
Reviews / Comments ( 5 out of 5 average rating)
Add your review
Sat 2nd February 2013 by Michael Daniels
What did you like about the Restaurant?
From the moment we stepped in this was a five star treatment! The service food atmosphere bang on. Absolutely fabulous.
Report this review