A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent, and Bangladesh in particular.
You'll find all the take-away 'standards', carefully cooked - plus plenty from the tandoor.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; mains £9 to £14 (including rice); Sunday Buffet £7.95 (between 12.00-22.00); Sunday Buffet £7.95 (between 12.00-22.00
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30- 23.00; Sun 12.00-22.00 (Sun Buffet £7.95); mains £9 to £14 (including rice)
- Seats: 38
- Wine: a concise list kicks has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Twyford
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating