A good Indian restaurant, specialising in dishes from the north of the sub-continent.
So expect various, balti's, biriani's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor.
They also offer a couple of rather surprising and incongruous specialities, which we haven't tried - 'Chicken/ Lamb Normandy' (cooked with mild spices and orange juice) and ''Lemon Chicken/Lamb' (with mild spices and lemon juice). We would be keen to hear any feedback, if you try either of these dishes!
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £7 to £15 (including rice)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £7 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beers
- Nearest station: High Wycombe Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned