A good, and comfortable Indian restaurant, next to the railway station, offering most of the 'standards'.
So you'll find, biriani's, bhuna's, dhansak's and korma's - plus plenty from the tandoor, all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week (closed Fri), 12.00-14.30; mains from about £10 to £15 (including rice); Thalis from about £14; Sun Buffet £10.90 (childrens helpings)
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains from about £10 to £15 (including rice)
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beer.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible (including Sunday buffet)
- Nearest station: Milton Keynes Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page
- Closed: L Fri
- Air conditioned