An excellent Indian restaurant, offering a wide selection of dishes from the sub-continent.
The menu offers many familiar favourites, such as biriani's and plenty from the tandoor, but you'll find interesting dishes from as far afield as Goa and Chettinad.
If you enjoy curries, a detour here is well worthwhile.
- Food Style: Indian
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-14.30; mains about £11 to £15 (including rice); Sun Buffet £8.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.30; mains about £11 to £15 (including rice)
- Seats: 80
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Woburn Sands Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes
- Air conditioned