« back to restaurants search results
Shanghai Garden Holbeach4 West End, Holbeach, Lincolnshire, PE12 7LW
A good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant, offering mainly Cantonese dishes but including a few with Peking and Szechuan influences.
Their menu includes a few luxury items such as lobster, deep-fried oysters and scallops. They have further branches in Peterborough & Spalding.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Dinner: all week, 17.00-23.00; mains £5.50 to £15.50; set menu's from £12
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed up with lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page