« back to restaurants search results
Shanghai Garden SpaldingUnit 1, The White Hart, Market Place, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 1SU
Find this good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant in part of what was The White Hart Inn, where Mary Queen of Scots is thought to have stayed in 1566. They offer mainly Cantonese dishes but including a few with Peking and Szechuan influences. Plus an excellent-value lunchtime buffet.
Their menu includes a few luxury items such as lobster, deep-fried oysters and scallops. They have further branches in Holbeach & Peterborough.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: all week, 11.30-14.00; mains £5.50 to £15.50; set menu's from £12
- Dinner: all week, 17.30-23.30; mains £5.50 to £15.50; set menu's from £12
- Wine: a concise list, has modest mark-ups, and is backed up by lager-style beer
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Spalding
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page