Find this good Thai restaurant, in the converted historical cricket pavilion on Parker's Piece. The dining room has been given a contemporary feel, partly by the use of glass-topped tables.
You'll find all the Thai 'standards' - Red & Green Curries, Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir-Fries - all carefully cooked.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains about £9 to £15; set meals from £22.50 (min. 2 people)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains about £9 to £15; set meals from £22.50 (min. 2 people)
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a well-thought-out list is backed up by lager-style beers
- Nearest station: Cambridge Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Parking: Yes