A good neighbourhood Thai restaurant, offering all the expected 'standards' such as Red & Green Curries, Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Service without a smile - unusual in a Thai restaurant - has been reported.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30; mains about £12 to £15; set L £7.95 (1 course)
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-22.30, mains about £12 to £15; Early Bird set D Tues-Thurs 17.00-19.00 £13.95
- Wine: a concise list is backed up by lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Bedford Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page.