A good neighbourhood Chinese restaurant. The menu offers a lengthy choice of mainly Cantonese dishes, with a few nods to Peking and Szechuan.
There have been adverse comments on the somewhat tired décor, but none on the quality of their meals.
- Food Style: Chinese
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30, set L £6.50; Sun 12.00-23.00, set L £6.50; mains about £11 to £15 Including rice)
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.00; Early Bird set D £7.95 (18.00-19.30); mains about £11 to £15 (including rice); set D from £16 each (minimum 2 people
- Seats: 100
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups and is backed up by lager-type beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Luton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned