A good neighbourhood Thai restaurant, offering all the expected 'standards' including Pad Thai, Salads, Stir-Fries and Red & Green Curries.
Friendly, helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Tues-Sat 12.00-14.30, Sun 12.00-21.00 (Sun buffet £14.95 + Children's helpings) set weekday L from £4.95 (1 course); mains from aboutb£9 to £15
- Dinner: Tues-Sat 17.30-23.00, Sun 12.00-21.30; mains about £9 to £15; set menu from £18 (4 people minimum)
- Wine: a concise list has modest mark-ups.
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Luton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page