A good neighbourhood Thai restaurant - offering all the expected 'standards' - carefully cooked.
Friendly & helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-14.30; set L £5.95; about mains £7 to £10
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00; about mains £7 to £10; set meals from £16
- Wine: a concise list, is backed up by lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Luton Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Closed: all Sun, check Christmas openings