Find this good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London-based chain, opposite the castle and close to the theatre. The dining area, on two levels, has an airy conservatory, plus a garden area for fair weather dining.
A lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries..
Friendly and helpful service but the whole has a hotel, rather than a family-run, feel.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £11; set L £21.95 (2 courses), £25.95 (3 courses)
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £11; set L £21.95 (2 courses), £25.95 (3 courses)
- Seats: 125
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes
- Nearest station: Windsor & Eton Riverside Rail
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned
- Outside eating