A good Thai restaurant, part of a London-based chain, in what was the 15th century Tudor Tavern.
A lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: St Albans Ral
- Directions: See the map on this page
- Air conditioned