Find this good Thai restaurant, part of a London-based group, in what was originally The Dorset Arms. Once inside, you could be forgiven if you thought you were dining in a contemporary hotel, as any sense of history has been removed.
An the food front, you'll find all the expected 'standards' on their lengthy menu so Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and professional service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Sevenoaks
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page