Find this good Thai restaurant, part of a London-based chain, in what was originally the Duke of York public house.
You'll find all the expected Thai 'standards', such as Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Service is professional and friendly.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen list, is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Richmond
- Directions: See the map at the top of the map.