Find this good Thai restaurant, part of a London-based chain, in a former inn.
A lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and professional service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £16
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.30; mains about £9 to £16
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Marlow Rail
- Directions: See the map at the top of this page