Find this good Thai restaurant opposite Law Courts, in a building that survived the Great Fire of 1666.
A lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sun 12.00-23.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-type beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Temple Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page