A good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London-based chain. Their lengthy menu offers all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodle such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service, plus a basement bar.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 12.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beer
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Aldgate Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.