A good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London-based chain.
The vaulted restaurant, opening out onto a small courtyard, is approached through the popular bar. The lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Fri 12.00-15.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Fri 18.00-23.00, Sat & Sun 18.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Tottenham Court Road or Covent Garden Underground
- Directions: See the map on this page