A good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London-based group, with a modern contemporary feel.
You'll find all the expected 'standards' including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service. A popular basement bar keeps longer hours.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: all week, 18.00-23.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Wheelchair access: Yes, but not lavatory
- Nearest station: Angel Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned