A good Thai restaurant, belonging to a London-based chain.
Their lengthy menu includes all the expected 'standards', including Red & Green Curries, Noodles such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: Mon-Sat 12.00-15.00, mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 18.00-23.00, mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Seats: 60
- Wine: a concise, but well-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Oxford Circus Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page.
- Air conditioned