A good Thai restaurant, occupying the river position once occupied by the excellent 'Putney Bridge' eaterie, and belonging to a London-based group.
You'll find all the expected standards, well-cooked, including Red & Green Curries, Noodle dishes such as Pad Thai, various Salads and Stir Fries.
Friendly and helpful service.
- Food Style: Thai
- Lunch: all week, 12.00-15.00; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Dinner: Mon-Sat 17.30-23.30, Sun 17.30-22.30; mains £7.50 to £14.95
- Wine: a concise, but carefully-chosen, list is backed up by good lager-style beers
- Children's portions: Yes, when possible
- Nearest station: Putney Bridge Underground
- Directions: See the map at the top of the page
- Air conditioned